Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Short Lived life of our pet Froggy

Today is a day to celebrate! PI DAY!!! March 14! 3.14! Happy Pi day! i hope you get to eat yummy pie!

In other news today...

You may have noticed (in a prior post) that Andrew and I have a pet Froggy! His name is Tubal de Malachite.

Yesterday I decided to start Spring cleaning! Also... since we'll be moving soon It is a chance for me to pack up everything in the house that we won't need in the next few months. I found our water filter for a fish tank! Woo hoo! So...I decided to switch the tank on the froggy! This time with the water filter installed! The froggy seemed really happy. Malachite splashed in the water and ate up the little food pellets I gave him! I continued cleaning/packing the house.

About an hour later Andrew asked me a curious question, "Where is the frog?"

We still haven't found him. o_O

No comments: