Pages
Home
Kids Say
Adoption
Trisomy 18
Friday, December 23, 2011
Hello Baby
Stomach Flu today. :p not fun when baby likes to kick your aching stomach!
I've known for awhile, I'm expecting a boy. He was incredibly active during the ultrasound and wouldn't let us see his profile. Dr. had to find the heartbeat 5 times because he kept moving.
Rew and I had given away all of our baby stuff so we have been purchasing one item a month. We finally have a crib, swing, some blankets and a few outfits. I've been very slowly getting over the shock of even finding out I'm expecting--but with this new basketball belly I have constant reminders.
Rew and I watched an animated video on labor and delivery, my guess is that Rew will pass out. Or else get very queasy- I'll pack him some juice and crackers for the maternity bag.
Speaking of which... what do you put in the maternity bag to take to the hospital?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment