Pages
Home
Kids Say
Adoption
Trisomy 18
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
House
House
Okay, we moved in March to this lovely house. Then promptly tore it apart, painted, cleaned, replaced...blah, blah, blah...
Here's the before:
House Front, you can't tell, since this picture is from Google maps, but we trimmed all the trees, cut down the overgrowth in the front and put in a stone path leading to the gate (on the far right). Also, put down wood shavings in the flowerbeds around the plants.
Back of house...wish I had a picture pointing the other direction-love the view from our balcony and we have terraced gardens around the west perimeter.
Sarah's Room:
Entryway/Stairs:
Master Bath:
Upstairs Bathroom:
Kitchen:
Entryway looking into livingroom:
Master bedroom:
Living Room:
We don't have any pictures for the Mikey's room, craftroom, garage, cold storage, laundry or balcony. But enjoy! and when I find my computer cable, I will post pictures of the refinished areas! :) Yea!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment