Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fertility

Someone asked me, "Aren't you excited to be pregnant? Why haven't you announced it to everyone yet, share the good news?"

Well, I did finally post it on FB and of course I'm excited. But, having 6 years of disappointing news and Dr's can take a while to get over and a while to actually accept/becomes real. I was more excited to tell my daughter. You should have seen the look in her eyes, the way her face lit up and she bounced on her bed. It was adorable she is determined that I will have a daughter that looks just like her-I'm certain that will come true soon. My son still is taking a bit to understand. Sometimes he points to my tummy and confusion-ally asks, "Baby, in mommy tummy?" Sarah is also determined that Michael will have a brother that looks like daddy. Tonight I sang Disney songs with my kiddos and showed Sarah a few clips from 'Oliver' and 'Aristocats'. "Cat's and dog's shouldn't talk." was her response and, "Mice shouldn't sew clothes."

No comments: