Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Living

School has been interesting. I have a unique mix this year. I had a student who has been giving me a very hard time, out of seat, not doing work, but is a very smart kid. I finally had to write up a student contract with him, and if he does well I will give him a treat.

This is what happened yesterday:

"Mrs. R can I have my treat now?" student.

"Yes, but first, how did you feel you did in class today? Scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest." Me.

"Uhm, probably a 5." student

"Does a 5 deserve a sucker?" me.

"Yes." student

I pulled out a sucker and a hammer. Broke the sucker in half and gave him half a sucker.

He did much better in class today.

*****************

Update: I am halfway through my pregnancy, any guesses for gender? anyone?

I can feel my little teddy bear kicking and bouncing. Speaking of which, i'm hungry...

Rew is looking for a job, pray for him please.

My kiddos are so excited to have a new brother/sister! S was so excited today she bounced up and down "Can I help with the crib daddy?"

New flooring in the kitchen is almost done, only a few tiles left woo hoo!

No comments: