Our daughter's brother needed a place to stay for the week and he came to us. Etty Bitty is not a foster child. He is 4 months old and quite the cutey! Our daughter loves helping Mommy and Daddy with him and always worries when he goes down for a nap. She calls out, "Baby? Baby?" Whenever we feed him she requests her "drink" and then sits and watches Etty Bitty while singing, "Baby ba-ba, Baby ba-ba, yummy-yum..." :)
I've been running every night over at the BYU track(after the kids are asleep)! I really enjoy it; my knee has informed me that I should only run on the flat part of the track and not on the curve! Still, it is fun exercise, I go for about an hour. My friend Tiffany is going to introduce me to Yoga/Pilates next week... I've never tried it; I have no clue what to expect!
I've been reading alot of Terry Pratchett. I enjoy having a good adult read which frequentlyhas me holding my sides from the laughter. So far all of his books have been very clean which I also appreciate in a good author.
Along with reading Terry Pratchett I decided to look up the best children/young adult books from around the world. Authors that have received awards from children and adults or who come highly recommended. I have read a variety and am thoroughly enjoying authors from Europe, America etc.
Our daughter LOVES books!
We do not yet have a job. Hopefully we'll get one soon! Rew started applying to temp jobs this week, just in case.
We are the WEBELO cub scout leaders for our stake. This is a thoroughly enjoyable calling, also very time/money(we are reimbursed) demanding. Two of our boys are just an ant crawl away from recieving the Arrow of Light (highest award in Cubs). I am so excited for them! This week we had them set up a tent and then we ate healthy snacks inside the tent. These activities qualified for parts of the Outdoorsman and Fitness awards.
Our daughter knows that actions now to: Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, Wise Man/Foolish Man, Book of Mormon Stories, Head Shoulders Knees and Toes and Popcorn Popping!
Hope you enjoyed the random tidbits of our lives. :0) Good Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment