Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Google Tag

This is a Google Tag... I saw it on Ally's post decided to try a few and well... it's hilarious!

Go to Google and type in your first name and the phrase given. Copy and paste the first sentence/phrase you get that makes sense.

1. Type in "[your name] needs" in Google search
Result: "Amy needs some help drinking...apparently."
(Alright then...)

2. Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search
Result: "Amy looks like she's about two rhinestones away from a wardrobe malfunction."
(ouch...anyone care to help me here? For reference I'm currently wearing blue Capri's and an army green t-shirt with zoo animals on it...and a towel on my head. HAHA!)

3. Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.
Result: "Amy says goodbye."
(Okay... bye!)

4. Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search
Result: "Amy wants to record in Jamaica." closely followed by "Amy wants an alcohol-free wedding!"
(Sweet! Jamaica! And I did have an alcohol-free wedding!)

5. Type in "[your name] does" in Google search
Result: "Amy does design."
(Hmm... I don't know what type.)

6. Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search
Result: "Amy hates: bamboo, mylar balloons, polyester dinner napkins, hot sauce, homemade soaps, gourds, futons and constipation."
(Wow... I cannot believe that came up!)

7. Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search
Result: "Amy asks a question."
(very original...)

8. Type in "[your name] goes" in Google search
Result:"Amy goes back onstage." closely followed by "Amy goes to Oz."
(AHHHHH!!!! NOT OZ!!!!)

9. Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.
Result: "Amy likes Mountains."
(True.)

10. Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search
Result: "Amy eats cupcakes" followed by "Amy eats a cat treat."
(Yummy cat treat.)

11. Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search
Result: "Amy wears heart on her neck."
(sweet)

12. Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search
Result: "Amy was arrested for transporting an illegal alien in a hidden compartment."
(hmm.... interesting...)

That was fun for me! Hope you enjoyed it! I tag you, and you, and you! Try it! It's fun!

No comments: