I have finally been given the green light!
Thank you if you prayed for me.
The perinatologist checked everything one last time, my placenta was able to grow away from my c-section scar. Instead of having me deliver early/induced early like was planned several weeks ago, they are going to allow me to end this pregnancy normally--meaning, I have the green light to go into labor. (Previously they didn't want me having any contractions unless I was in the hospital.)
So... hopefully, I'll have an uneventful delivery.
Also, even though baby Alex is measuring at the 99% (estimated over 8 pounds now...large baby) and development is guessed to be around 38 weeks along. They are not changing my 'due date'. Originally they were going to bump it up and have me induced sometime between Dec 24-31. Now, they will not induce until Jan 7. If I go into a labor naturally though, they won't try to stop it.
For now, we wait for Alex to decide when he comes; meanwhile, I can't walk very well anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment