Michael Rigel Rosenvall was sealed to our family on June 9th, 2010 in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple.
Children have a different spirit when they enter a temple.
Sarah was bouncing before we entered and the second we passed the front doors, she was quiet, spoke in whispers and was very gentle in her behavior.
The sealer spoke to our family about ordinances, and how although they are very short, they are also immensely important. Apparently Michael was the first live child to be sealed to parents in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple.
Michael doesn't like high places, so he almost cried while at the altar, but Rew and I smiled at him and that seemed to calm him down. Sarah was very quiet.
My Father and Andrew's Father were the witnesses, Dale (Michael biological grandfather) assisted Michael at the altar.
After everyone has left the room we took Sarah over to the mirror, I told her, "Sarah, we are inside the temple, do you remember 'I love to see the Temple." (We have been teaching her I love to see the Temple, but with different lyrics.) She smiled really big and very softly sang her version of "I love to see the Temple."
"I love to see the Temple, I'll go inside again. To be sealed to my brother and know that Heavenly Father is near. For the Temple is a Holy place where we are sealed together. As I child of God, I know this truth. My family is Forever."
Sealing of Michael Rigel Rosenvall
June 9th, 2010, 7 p.m.
Oquirrh Mountain Temple
No comments:
Post a Comment