But the Lord did not let me wait very long.
In fact 4 days after hearing the final verdict from the Doctor, I received a call from my cousin Julie, asking if we (Rew and I) would like to adopt a little girl. 10 months later my little Sarah joined our home at 18 months old, and I had no clue what to do with a child.
I always figured that you sorta eased yourself in... newborn--keeps you awake all night, eats, sleeps, etc. Eventually starts climbing. Instead, my first child was already quite mobile! It took me quite awhile to get used to being a mother.
We officially adopted Sarah April 9, 2009 and had her sealed May 2009.
Almost immediately after adopting on April 10th, 2009 we received a call about Sarah's half brother. One week later we also had a little boy. Several drives, court hearings, meetings, etc later....
Michael officially joins our family April 28th, 2010. Sealing to be held April 30th, 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment