Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sick

I caught a nasty cold last week. It's really not too bad... but it does have this lingering itchy throat, a raspy cough and mildly drippy nose. Our daughter caught it as well and no surprise... Rew doesn't catch ANYTHING. He didn't catch Influenza A (worst strain...highly contagious) when I caught it the first year we were married. (Okay...The only thing I've successfully passed to him was the stomach flu last 4th of July.) Anything else... nope. Not even a slight sniffle!

Anyway, My Daughter caught this cold as well. She is also teething... 4 I-teeth and molars. Sunday she refused to eat.... Monday she was peckish... Today she really wouldn't eat much... Finally I got her to eat frozen peas and a popsicle! Woo Hoo! Then in the middle of the afternoon she ran to the freezer pointed and signed "please." We gave her another popsicle.

Having depleted our popsicle supply... we went and bought some more. While at the store she saw a shelve with marshmellows. (normally she doesn't eat them... in fact most sugar she won't eat.) She dove at the marshmellows, "Nummy, numm!!! please!!!"

So for dinner... we finally got her to eat... Popsicles and Marshmellows.

Any other suggestions for things a teething Tiny will eat?



http://www.spartantailgate.com/forums/msu-red-cedar-message-board/159230-calvin-hobbes-winter-cartoons-2.html

No comments: