Here's a little bit of what we have been doing.
The kiddos and I made finger puppets out of pipe cleaners and pom-poms. I hot glued a small piece of fabric over a glue stick then wrapped the pipecleaners around and decorated them. The kids love them! 
Here's the animals the kiddos requested: Antelope, Mountain Goat, Parrot, Doggie, Giraffe, Tiger, Bunny, Crazy Caterpillar.
I added the aliens. Evil Mr. Pineapple, Green Dude, Ms. Squiggles, Flower Head and Cherry Crab.
James first experience with rice cereal. He is so big (97% percentile) the doctor is having him start now. He was so excited he started trying to eat through his bib.
James is also teething.
I've been making/canning homemade applesauce - delicious!
He rolled over for the first time on July 28th!
Pardon my foot!
Antelope Island- I drove there with my kiddos and two of my best friends Kaitlin and Tiffany. I have known Kait and Tiff since I was in elementary school.
Kaitlin was awesome and requested to carry James.
Sarah wouldn't look at my camera she was too busy running to the salt water.
Looks like she's flying.
Mikey is right behind her-they got sandy and wet but had a blast.
Chub, Chub - I've never had a baby this tiny! Sarah was 2 when we adopted her and Mikey was 1. So, having a baby in the house is a new experience for us.
If the sound doesn't work-sorry. He was giggling.
No comments:
Post a Comment