Pages
Home
Kids Say
Adoption
Trisomy 18
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Infertility
There is nothing more painful than being told that you cannot have children. There is an overwhelming rush of guilt and shame when you are told that it will probably never happen. It is hard for couples that can't have kids to hang out and talk with couples that do have children--this is not caused by animosity towards the other couple, but instead just a barren and raw reminder to the infertile couple of their lack of ability in fulfilling their family dream.
My children are miracles. It does not seem fair to me that we have been able to have children in our home so quickly. I know many couples who have been waiting 5, 10 plus years for even one child. I have been blessed with many children, and each one I know without a single doubt that they are meant to be in my home and I was meant to be their mother.
I'm shocked and anxious for the miracles that will be arriving in the next few weeks and continue to pray for my friends that they will be able to experience the miracles that I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment