Saturday, November 20, 2010

Kiddo Translation

Ever love the unusual things your kiddos say?
__________________________________________________________________
Sarah: "Mommy, I love eggnog. Can we buy eggnog when Daddy goes to the store. Eggnog is so yummy. I love it."

Mommy: "What is eggnog Sarah?"

*pause* "I have no idea what eggnog is." -Sarah
__________________________________________________________________

"Sarah, how old are you?" G'ma H

"18."
__________________________________________________________________

While Rew was reading bedtime stories:

Rew: ""I want to go home to Geppetto," said Pinocchio"

"No daddy, my turn to read." ""Oh No! You are not going home," said Stromboli. "you belong to me now." forever and ever and ever. and we'll be sealed in the temple."
__________________________________________________________________

"Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh will come and comb your hair!!!!"
__________________________________________________________________

"Mommy and Daddy bought me from the grocery store."
__________________________________________________________________

"Mom I ordered another sister and another brother, have fun." o.O
__________________________________________________________________

"I need to bust my brother. Where's my cellphone?" (Too much Phineus and Ferb)
__________________________________________________________________

Michael has started babbling! Woo Hoo! Here's some of his sentences.

"Ma-ma, baba ese." Mommy bottle please.
"Da-da, dae-da, unh" Daddy, dolly now. (Likes to play with his sisters dollies)
"Ceese! ese!" cheese please.
"Uhh-huh." yes
"He-hae, grl" Tickle me
"Wah" Sarah

"Na-na" no

No comments: