Sunday, November 9, 2008

Books

You may entirely ignore this post if you like, I just wanted to remember the books I've read lately. (Ones highlighted were my favorites.)

Harry Potter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 by J.K Rowling

The Broker, The Client, Testament by John Grisham

Wyrd Sisters, Mort, Going Postal, Thief of Time, Monstrous Regiment, Hogfather, Sourcery, Making Money, Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett

Instead of Three Wishes by Mary Whalen Turner

Have you read any good books lately? Let me know if you find any good ones!

Oh... and I should explain that I DO NOT like the Vampire series. (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer(yes, I've read them.)) Sorry to burst your little bubbles of happiness. I admit that Meyers has a unique writing style and as an author I respect her for writing. But love-sick vampires (or soon to be vampire) feigning for each other... blah. You can read the books this way too: open a page, read a paragraph. Close the book. Repeat. Make sure you choose a different page. I will NOT be one of the people awaiting the movie.

No comments: