1. Where are you from? Earth, the third planet from our central star, Sun.
2. Favorite Planet? Neptune, for it's beautiful methane cloud coloration and twisted rings caused by variation in gravity.
3. Favorite constellation? Hmm... Lets see, Cassiopeia, Andromeda & Perseus... The mythology behind the three is fascinating! If you ask I can tell you...
4. Do you have a star named after you? Yes
5. Favorite rock? Oolitic Limestone
6. Favorite fossil? Crinoids and Echinoderms
7. Is your current location of residence geologically sound? Um... probably not! Though really anywhere on the planet you live will have some sort of natural disaster!
8. Favorite cloud type? Nimbocumulus or Mammatus, both are really good thunderhead clouds, what can I say, I love thunderstorms!
9. Mountain you would simply love to climb? Cervino (Italian) also known as Matterhorn (German), yes I know, death waiting to happen on that near vertical horn which was carved by years of glacial erosion and adjacent cirques! But hey! they take mountaineering groups up every year!
10. What do you plan on doing with your major? I hope to teach, write books based on science, hopefully someday I'll be able to help others explore the wonders of the planet we live on and open their understanding and horizons into the realm of exploration, observation and overall fun in the field of science and education!
I love science!
No comments:
Post a Comment